Gluten-Free Baltimore: my favorite GF-friendly eats in Charm City

As I've mentioned before, I'm a self-proclaimed foodie. I also, unfortunately, have a gluten intolerance. I know that phrase elicits automatic eye-rolls from people, but I don't really care because so many of the issues that plagued me for years - anemia, migraines, fatigue, breakouts, and constant stomach problems, some of which even hospitalized me … Continue reading Gluten-Free Baltimore: my favorite GF-friendly eats in Charm City