10 People You Should Pay Attention to Instead of the “Cash Me Ousside” Girl (who’s on track to become a millionaire this year, because it’s 2017 and justice is dead)

In case you missed it, the "Cash Me Ousside Girl" is on track to become a millionaire this year. Don't believe me? At first I thought this was click-bait, but I did some digging and it seems like she's already working on a merchandise line, fielding reality TV show offers, and receiving sponsorship requests for posts … Continue reading 10 People You Should Pay Attention to Instead of the “Cash Me Ousside” Girl (who’s on track to become a millionaire this year, because it’s 2017 and justice is dead)

Why Art Matters

If the past month of my life has had an unintentional theme, it's been art. I've spent time in NYC, DC, and Baltimore - all of which provided opportunities to enjoy everything from museums to street art.  I saw Riverdance (a belated Christmas present, and maybe my favorite show ever); attended a preview performance of The White Snake … Continue reading Why Art Matters